Jun 26, 2010

Louis Vuitton DREAMY Fall 2010 Campaign

Just how amazingly beautiful is this shoot? Seriously, Natalia, Karmen and Christy are PERFECTION personified. I couldn't have chosen better models for this.
The retro feeling of this is what caught my SOUL. You know how much I love anything remotely vintage and the overall 50's feeling of this shoot is just amazing. Steve Meisel has done it again. He is a GENIOUS.

Now wrapped your mind around this for a minute:





Le Sigh

source: fashiongonerogue

2 comments:

  1. Love it! muy clásico y elegante... Que bueno conocer tu blog, yo también soy panameña, y tengo uno...
    http://buscandofashionpty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just want to put on something low cut, tight, and vintage then hop right into that world!!! Very nice post. All of the models are flawless.

    I'm guest blogging at glad rags to riches and I noticed you were a reader. Though Maddie is away, she and I have been collaborating on fun posts. Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)