Jul 26, 2010

FASHION WEEK PANAMA: Pola Thompson

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

So fashion week is over and I managed to go two days. The first day I just walk around the stands and stuff. I went out with two necklaces and a bracelet (made of volcanic rocks, how cool is that?! very) and a poncho? not sure if that's what it is; but it's tie dye and it remind me of Proenza Schouler SS 2010 so I said MINE IT IS. I ate a very nice meal with mother and went home.
The second day (which was the last one) I got tickets to see the actual shows. Front Row, met some amazing people. One of the best days I've ever had.

Now onto Pola. She was one of the runways I had the opportunity to see and let me tell you, it got me hooked from the very beggining. As soon as I saw the wedges+socks convo I said; this is for me. The high-wasted pants, the dresses below the knees, the cut-outs and specially, the cape. I don't know how it's called, I just know that it looks like a cape I WANT IT NOW. IN WHITE. OR BLACK. WHATEVER. I JUST WANT IT.
And then, the camel dress appeared and images of Céline and Chlóe came running into my head and I was completely sold. I loved every single piece.
Well done Pola Thompson from Chile, you are my new favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)